going to Ramona
I am going with my husband tonight to go look at another Palomino Paint in Romona, CA. I have seen a photo of her on horsetopia.com. She is lovely...but I can't find any spots! She looks solid to me. Kinda weird when you have a registered Paint with no paint markings! I have seen it before though. The trade on the other horses is going smoothly- my new buddy should be here sometime around the 24th of October. I can't wait!
So I am about to do a trade with this horse:
For this one:
And I am really still undecieded about it. I want a younger, bigger horse- but I want my palomino paint! I'm already attached to Lola and if I trade her for this gelding it would only be to sell him later and then buy my palomino. Its just a mess. I don't want to get attached to him! I have also never seen him so I am afraid he might be a wild monster and I would be screwed! lol...the current owner is supposed to be sending me a video of him and I am really wanting to wait on that before I make my final decision. I just don't know what to do- horses are such a risky business.
I created this group when I started looking for my next horse. I wanted to find a palomino horse, but I found a palomino paint that I absolutly fell head over heels in love with. I loved her delicate coloring...well needless to say, the deal didn't go through and I wasn't able to get her
but I am still on the hunt for another Palomino or Palomino paint. There is just something about those horses and make me go crazy.
This is the paint I almost got:
And this is my current horse: