For this one:
And I am really still undecieded about it. I want a younger, bigger horse- but I want my palomino paint! I'm already attached to Lola and if I trade her for this gelding it would only be to sell him later and then buy my palomino. Its just a mess. I don't want to get attached to him! I have also never seen him so I am afraid he might be a wild monster and I would be screwed! lol...the current owner is supposed to be sending me a video of him and I am really wanting to wait on that before I make my final decision. I just don't know what to do- horses are such a risky business.