nikanine (nikinikiniki) wrote in palomino_paints,


So I am about to do a trade with this horse:

For this one:

And I am really still undecieded about it. I want a younger, bigger horse- but I want my palomino paint! I'm already attached to Lola and if I trade her for this gelding it would only be to sell him later and then buy my palomino. Its just a mess. I don't want to get attached to him! I have also never seen him so I am afraid he might be a wild monster and I would be screwed! lol...the current owner is supposed to be sending me a video of him and I am really wanting to wait on that before I make my final decision. I just don't know what to do- horses are such a risky business.
  • Post a new comment


    default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.